Our team can handle your filing for you. We are focused on providing you with the best tax experience. We review your tax documents with one thing in mind: our #1 goal is to maximize the refund due to you or minimize your tax liability. With our wide array of tax products and services, we make filing your taxes less taxing and decode tax laws to help you better understand your unique tax situation and how to plan forward accordingly. Individual, Corporations, LLCs – When you work with us there are plenty of benefits including our attention to detail and up to date knowledge of tax preparation guidelines and laws.
- Your current W2(s), 1099(s), Sch-K1 and/or all other income statements
- YOUR STIMULUS PAYMENTS! Need amount from each pay out you received.
- Social Security Card for you and any dependents
- Home owners – your 1098 and Property Tax Bill
- If Self-Employed – proof of Income (1099-MISC, 1099-NEC and/or bank statements) & Expenses
- All other tax documents that you may have received (e.g. 1095-A (Proof of Healthcare), 1098s)
- Day care statement
- If applicable – out-of-pocket medical & dental expenses (if over $20,000), receipts for charitable contributions and/or donations, IRA contributions and other deductions you might have